Tuesday 21 October 2008

Job O Matic

Online job boards have been increasingly used by blogs as an additional monetization strategy. I was checking my Feedburner stats today when I came across an ad for Simply Hired’s Job-a-matic, a website which helps you to make money from your site through ready-made job boards.

Initially launched in January 2007, Job-a-matic might not be new to some of you out there. I’ve never written about Job Boards as a way to monetize a blog or website before and I’ll thought it’ll be interesting to examine their potential in general.

Part of the reason why I decided to focus on Job-a-matic was because they offered Feedburner flare integration. Many Dosh Dosh readers are bloggers and Feedburner users as well, so I thought this would be particularly relevant.

How does Job-a-matic Work?
It basically allows you to monetize your site’s audience by selling job listings on your own customized job board to employers who are looking for talents in a specific field.

According to Job-a-matic, putting up a job board on your site adds value to your readers because these targeted listings provides an additional service/feature that is directly beneficial for them.

No comments: